Ahad, 8 Mei 2011

Your Mother

(Teacher): “The Prophet s.a.w. told us that we must obey Allah and His Messenger at all times. But after that, who else did he tell us to listen to and be close to?” (Children): “Your mother!” (Teacher): “Yes, well done!”

Who should I give my love to? My respect and my honour to? Who should I pay good mind to? After Allah and Rasulullah. Comes your mother. Who next? Your mother. Who next? Your mother. And then your father.

Cause who used to hold you? And clean you and clothe you? Who used to feed you? And always be with you? When you were sick, stay up all night. Holding you tight? That’s right no other. My mother.

Who should I take good care of? Giving all my love? Who should I think most of? After Allah and Rasulullah. Comes your mother. Who next? Your mother. Who next? Your mother. And then your father.

Cause who used to hear you? Before you could talk? Who used to hold you? Before you could walk? And when you fell, who’d picked you up? Clean your cut? No one, but your mother. My mother.

Who should I stay right close to? Listen most to? Never say no to? After Allah and Rasulullah. Comes your mother. Who next? Your mother. Who next? Your mother. And then your father.

Cause who used to hug you? And buy you new clothes? Comb your hair? And blow your nose? And when you cried, who wiped your tears? Knows your fears? Who really cares? My mother.

Say al-Hamdulillah. Thank you Allah. Thank you Allah. For my mother.

Kumpulan Nasyid Hijjaz

Kumpulan Nasyid Hijjaz
Klik pada gambar untuk menonton video YouTube.

Anugerah Sahabat Hijjaz Setia

Kenangan di Negara Arab

WELCOME

WELCOME
http://jeehan75.blogspot.com

MURAQABAH

  • Naib 2007 SMKBBSL.
  • Dhabit 2009 SKSS.
  • Rais 2010 SKSI2 (SMKSAAS).
  • Naib 2012 SJK(C)B.
  • Rais 2013 SKTR (SMKSAAS).
  • Rais 2015 SKBT (SMKBTK).
  • Rais 2016 SKJE (SMKDABB).
  • Rais 2017 SKLA (SMKTK).
  • Rais 2018 SKBTHO2 (SMKTT).
  • Dhabit 2023 UIS & UTAR (SMKTT) Murafiq.