A visit to the spectacular Roman ruins of Jerash immediately transports the visitor two thousand years back in time. The city’s many splendid monumental remains still retain the atmosphere of the once thriving metropolis, famous in its own time for magnificent temples, theatres and plazas.
From these buildings and the many other well preserved
structures, it is easy to imagine the city in its heyday: Down the colonnaded
streets, chariots would have trundled, their wheels etching ever deepers the
already well-worm grooves. The little shop that line the street would have
stocked exotic goods broughts in from Persia,
Egypt and Arabia.
The noise and bustle of the city would have been punctuated by other sounds;
the gentle splash of water flowing from the fountains of the Nymphaeum; the
tapping of builders and masons at work; and the occasional roar of a satisfied
crowd being entertained in the amphitheaters. Although now in ruins the spirit
of Roman Gerasa lives on.
Jeehan al-Maliziy at Jordan (1993 until 1998).
Segala Puji Bagi Allah, Tuhan Seluruh Alam
- Sign In To Microsoft
- Munif Hijjaz Marketing Sdn Bhd
- Keluarga Ku Bahagia (Kekuba)
- SGI Vacations Club
- Muat Turun Video YouTube
- al-Muqri' (Pengajar Bacaan al-Qur'an}
- Lembaga Pembiayaan Perumahan Sektor Awam - LPPSA
- Sistem Maklumat Pendidikan Islam JAKIM
- Malaysia Highways Live Traffic Cameras
- Indeks Pencemaran Udara - IPU
- Kalkulator - Imperial to Metric
- One Impian 60 - (20' x 65')
- Android Device Manager
- Nasyid Mp3 Download
- Free Online Games
- UniFi Specialist by TM
- TuneIn (0nline) - IKIM FM
- Live Online Radio - IKIM FM
- Live TV Stereaming - Online TV