Ahad, 27 Mac 2011

Palestine Will Be Free

Every day we tell each other. That this day will be the last. And tomorrow we all can go home free. And all this will finally end. Palestine tomorrow will be free. Palestine tomorrow will be free.

No mother no father to wipe away my tears. That’s why I won’t cry. I feel scared but I won’t show my fears. I keep my head high. Deep in my heart I never have any doubt. That Palestine tomorrow will be free. Palestine tomorrow will be free.

I saw those rockets and bombs shining in the sky. Like drops of rain in the sun’s light. Taking away everyone dear to my heart. Destroying my dreams in a blink of an eye. What happened to our human rights? What happened to the sanctity of life? And all those other lies? I know that I’m only a child. But is your conscience still alive.

I will caress with my bare hands. Every precious grain of sand. Every stone and every tree. -Cause no matter what they do. They can never hurt you. -Cause your soul will always be free.

Palestine tomorrow will be free. Palestine tomorrow will be free.

Kumpulan Nasyid Hijjaz

Kumpulan Nasyid Hijjaz
Klik pada gambar untuk menonton video YouTube.

Anugerah Sahabat Hijjaz Setia

Kenangan di Negara Arab

WELCOME

WELCOME
http://jeehan75.blogspot.com

MURAQABAH

  • Naib 2007 SMKBBSL.
  • Dhabit 2009 SKSS.
  • Rais 2010 SKSI2 (SMKSAAS).
  • Naib 2012 SJK(C)B.
  • Rais 2013 SKTR (SMKSAAS).
  • Rais 2015 SKBT (SMKBTK).
  • Rais 2016 SKJE (SMKDABB).
  • Rais 2017 SKLA (SMKTK).
  • Rais 2018 SKBTHO2 (SMKTT).
  • Dhabit 2023 UIS & UTAR (SMKTT) Murafiq.