Every day we tell each other. That this day will be the last. And tomorrow we all can go home free. And all this will finally end. Palestine tomorrow will be free. Palestine tomorrow will be free.
No mother no father to wipe away my tears. That’s why I won’t cry. I feel scared but I won’t show my fears. I keep my head high. Deep in my heart I never have any doubt. That Palestine tomorrow will be free. Palestine tomorrow will be free.
I saw those rockets and bombs shining in the sky. Like drops of rain in the sun’s light. Taking away everyone dear to my heart. Destroying my dreams in a blink of an eye. What happened to our human rights? What happened to the sanctity of life? And all those other lies? I know that I’m only a child. But is your conscience still alive.
I will caress with my bare hands. Every precious grain of sand. Every stone and every tree. -Cause no matter what they do. They can never hurt you. -Cause your soul will always be free.
Palestine tomorrow will be free. Palestine tomorrow will be free.
Segala Puji Bagi Allah, Tuhan Seluruh Alam
- Munif Hijjaz Marketing Sdn Bhd
- 1 World Hand Phone (net)
- 1 World Hand Phone (cc)
- 1 World Hand Phone (biz/jeehan75)
- Pusat Rujukan Persuratan Melayu @ DBP (Cari Kata)
- Lembaga Pembiayaan Perumahan Sektor Awam - LPPSA
- Sistem Maklumat Pendidikan Islam JAKIM
- Malaysia Highways Live Traffic Cameras
- Indeks Pencemaran Udara - IPU
- Kalkulator - Imperial to Metric
- One Impian 60 - (20' x 65')
- Android Device Manager
- Nasyid Mp3 Download
- OneDrive - Login
- Free Online Games
- UniFi Specialist by TM
- TuneIn (0nline) - IKIM FM
- Live Online Radio - IKIM FM
- Live TV Stereaming - Online TV